Flea and Tick Control
The GreenX 4-Part Flea & Tick Control Program
Consider these facts about fleas and ticks:
- A flea typically lays 18 eggs per day.
- 20 fleas will produce 360 eggs per day and over 2,000 eggs per week.
- Ticks can go up to 200 days without food or water.
- Ticks can live up to two years.
- Ticks drop from trees and hide in the grass waiting for you, your children or pets or some friendly deer to latch onto.
- Lyme disease, tapeworm and heartworm can be carried by ticks.
Treat Outdoor Living Spaces for Fleas and Ticks
Most people treat their pets for fleas and ticks but forget to treat their outdoor living spaces where these pests originate. Fleas and ticks can be transported into your home by cats, dogs and people.
The GreenX five-application Flea and Tick Program controls these bugs in your yard so your pets and children can play safely outside.
Call GreenX today to get rid of the fleas and ticks hanging around your yard.